Monday, August 6, 2007

Got Tagged!

So,my friend,Lisa tagged me on her blog and seeing as she is the one who set up my blog for me - I guess I will try to return a favor and respond to her Tag!

4 Jobs I have had:
1.Teller @ UCCU
2.Hairstylist
3.Lady Footlocker
4.Parks Sportsman

4 Movies I love:
1.The Count of Monte Cristo
2.Empire of the Sun
3.About A Boy
4.Les Miserables

4 Places I have lived:
1.Provo,UT
2.San Diego,CA
3.Olympia,WA

4 Shows I love to watch:
1.Oprah(not reruns)
2.Good Things Utah
3.American Idol
4.Bachelor

4 Vacations I have Loved:
1.Hawaii
2.Lake Powell
3.Mexico
4.Disneyland

4 of my Favorite Foods:
1.Mexican (anything)
2.treats (especially chewy,homemade cookies)
3.bread
4.cold water

4 Website's I check Daily:
1.email


4 Hobbies I have:
1.Organizing get togethers
2.cleaning my house
3.playing with friends
4.checking my email

4 places I would rather be:
1.boating
2.Disneyland
3.sleeping
4.on a date night

4 friends I want to tag:
1.Jenny Butler
2.Tracie Wilton
3.Erin Clegg
4.Sierra Brown

3 comments:

Marsha Lueck said...

Summer, I am so glad you are blogging!!! We can keep up on your fun family adventures! I know I have sent our blog before, but here it is again....
http://lueck-family.blogspot.com
Rock on girlie, take care!
Marsha

Emily Brimhall said...

Summer! Don't ask me how I got here but your blog is sooo cute. I added your link on mine. Your family is adorable. It looks like you guys go boating alot. maybe we'll run into you again.

Anonymous said...

Summer, cute blog!! When I get a cute little family, someday, I want to blog like you!! I love the pictures keep them coming.

Kort