Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Outdoor Family Movie Night!

Walker's
Warner's

Whalen's

Gunn's

Ramey's



All Summer long I have been wanting to watch a movie outside in our yard. We finally did it the other night and it worked out perfect now that the sun goes down earlier and the temperatures have cooled off. I was so happy! Sean and I actually watched one all by ourselves last night and he said to me, " why haven't we been doing this all Summer?!" His short term memory forgets that I have asked him a million times to do this before!

10 comments:

Jess said...

So Fun! What a creative family night, good job Summer!

Ange said...

That looks like so much fun!

hknight said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Did the kids stay happy? Or awake for that matter?

lramey said...

we should have listened to you a LONG time ago. Next let's get babysitters and have a grown up movie night/make out session!! HAHAHA just a'kidding!

Janei'a said...

Good idea Summer- fun times!

It's Been a Day! said...

that looks like a lot of fun. I know i said this already, but you guys are always doing such fun things! I guess I should be a better mom and get out more!

Sommer said...

Looks like a blast. I miss drive-ins so bad, what a great idea.

Tracie said...

Oh my goodness....Summer, you are the queen of all FUN. Life must never be dull with you. I hope your family appreciates you:)

The Hokanson Family said...

You always come up with such fun ideas, I want to be more like you!

Anonymous said...

pic1 left girl mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she is certainly old enough for me, love to play with and suck on those nice buddingtits, get her panties off, roll her into bed and ry putting a baby in her, hear her squeal and moan, feel her buck and thrash while i pop her cherry