Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BRIDAL VEIL, a Birthday, Burning Bread and Bouncing!!

BRIDAL VEIL
Sunday after church we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go see some of the beautiful fall colors up the canyon.

We took a picnic lunch and stopped at Bridal Veil Falls.


Sean got to have some fun taking pictures with his camera.




I think this one is really cool...

OK, so not to bombard you with pictures of Brynn, but I thought this was a really cool sequence of pictures and it shows a little of how she loves to pose for the camera. Believe it or not this is probably only about half the pictures Sean took of her hamming it up!












We ran into my friend, Kristen from hair school up their which I thought was pretty crazy just because she lives in St. George and just happened to be here visiting. She has a house in the same ward as our house down there which I found out not long ago after seeing her at church when we were visiting for the weekend! Brynn and her little girl hadn't even met, but she asked us to take her picture with her - it was cute!






BOUNCING
Sean helped a family in our ward move over the weekend and we scored a new trampoline out of the deal! Of course, the kids love it and are so happy about it! And, it makes for a more comfy outdoor movie night too!




BIRTHDAY
One of my closest friends of all time, Erin, turned 30 this past week! We celebrated up at snowbird on Friday night! This is Jenny, Erin and Hayley.

Steph and Ben.

William using his hands to eat just Ranch dressing.
Steph, me, Erin, Tasha, Jenny.





BURNING BREAD
So, I got this yummy pumpkin bread recipe from a friend and thought I would triple it and take it to some neighbors. It turned out to be a bad idea - all like 12 mini loafs majorly spilled over and literally started a fire in my oven. It was scary!



12 comments:

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Brynn is seriously the cutest girl ever. I love her smile. Good pictures and Parker has William's shirt. sorry about the bread- bummer! And SO fitting for you to have a trampoline. I can't believe you haven't until now. How many times did we used to sleep out there on Meg's? Good times. Thanks for coming to the party and the pictures. I loved being with you. And good job camping. It's crazy with kids, but yes worth it. Sounds fun. Love you.

hknight said...

Fun pictures of Bridal Veil. Brynn is a ham! Lookslike lots of fun, as always!

Tracie said...

Summer,

I love your life:) Your really seem to live. And don't worry about burning your bread. Mike doesn't know what unburnt bread tastes like.

lramey said...

oh bridal veil, oh bridal veil (sung to the tune of O Christmas Tree).... how fun!!! It looks perfect in the pictures! Why doesn't Sean become a photog? that picture of the falls behind the tree- you could put that in a contest and win money! Brynn could easily become a model! I'm dying at her poses- she's the cutest, and I love her! (brent wants me to ask why you're wearing emma Smith's shirt....)

oh my goodnes- movie night on the tramp....we're coming over. PLEASE!!!!????the bday looks like it was a B-L-A-S-T!!!! How fun! Can't wait for yours/Sean's!

sorry about the fire- we can make some more right? We must, because my drool just dripped on my tyoing hands....

Croslands said...

Okay, so I had two good laughts with this post. First, Brynn is hilarious. The whole fist on the chin thing is so stinkin cute. Second your bread that was a disaster. I personally thought it was funny but that's because I wasn't the one cleaning up the mess.

Shannon said...

I love that Brynn puts her hand on her hip. So cute!

Unknown said...

It was so fun to see you at Bridal Veil! Please call when you come down again, our kids would have a lot of fun playing together. You have such a darling family!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

Funny bread fire! thats what you get for trying to be nice. You guys look like you always have fun things to do!! darling fam!

Lindy said...

First of all, I have to say that what I could see of your 'pioneer outfit' looked pretty cute to me...of course! And David has that same shirt that William was wearing, love it. And lastly, I seriously wanted to shed a tear for you when I saw the Pumpkin Bread catastrophe! How sad!! Maybe you can try again someday, after the pain has faded:) (and after your oven gets cleaned...)

Lindy said...

P.S.
So I absolutely love Brynn. I think she's gorgeous and she should be in magazines. Like Land's End...for some reason I can totally see her being in that one!

Karissa and Mik said...

oh my brynn! i miss seeing her every sunday! and you as well! you better stay in touch!

Ange said...

Brynn is so dang cute, I love all of the posing! :)