Wednesday, January 28, 2009

little bit of this, little bit of that...

THE ROOF
We went with Rameys up to The Roof in Salt Lake.
We had a good time. The food was good. I don't think I will ever go there again though.




BRYNN'S 6TH BIRTHDAY
We just had a little "game" party at our house with some friends.

Lisa and Melody came to help me out - thanks guys!



Thanks to all the kiddos who came! We had a great time!








SILLY WILLY
I was downstairs one morning on the treadmill and when I came back up Will had gotten out a little breakfast for himself and I thought it was so funny.






AUNT VISIT AND KELSEY B-DAY
My aunts came to visit one night and while they were there a bunch of the family stopped by and we celebrated Kelsey's Birthday too!


FAMILY BOWLING
The other night we went to Fat Cats and had a fun little time with the fam.
William had been asking to go bowling for a while, so we finally went. He had such a fun time, he won't stop asking us to go again!
Brynn decided to wear her lion costume that night!...










BEN'S BIRTHDAY
Last weekend we went out for Ben's Birthday. We went and ate at pizza factory and then we went bowling (again!) and then topped it off with a visit to Coldstone!
So fun!





BURGERS AND FRIENDS
We had Kortney and Weston coming over for dinner, so Sean whipped out an original, giant burger. They were as good as they look!
Weston decided it was time to take out Jack's stitches while they were at out house!
He was super brave!

It was great to have you guys over! We wish you didn't live so far away!
P.S. Check out BLOGGLED.COM! It is an awesome new website that my friend put together that you can back up your blogs for FREE! and you can make your blogs into books, etc...
P.P.S. I am having another boy! I tried to scan the picture to show you, but it didn't work.
We are excited! Now we just have to agree on a name!

14 comments:

lramey said...

fun fun fun fun fun! super duper love you guys! kort's fam looks awesome as always- what a brave boy!!! no negotiation on names for le bebe! you get to choose!

Karissa and Mik said...

congrats on the baby boy! thats so exciting! i love that bryn wore her costume to go bowling! your straight across bangs look so cute!

Megan R. said...

Congrats on the boy. Boys are the best and easiest :) looks like you guys have had some fun.

The Farrell Family said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff! Congrats on another boy! So fun. :)

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

congrats on the boy... They are so much fun!! You guys always seem to have so much going on! What a fun life :)

Jen said...

I am so excited for you! I am glad you can have boys. We really need to get together. Call me and we will have to plan something. You look great by the way!

Sommer said...

Summer- you are more than welcome to use all of the construction party stuff. It would be great if it got used more than once. Let me know! I think Dust and I are going to try and come watch Sean tomorrow night. Hope to see you.

Kristen said...

i love seeing what you guys are up to! cute pics! how was thursday??

Janet said...

Ok Brynn wearing her lion costume to go bowling is so random and fabulous-I love it!!!

Tracie said...

Summer...we need to stop neglecting our friendship, and getogether...DANGIT! I want to catch up with you so bad. I don't know if you heard from my blog, but we bought a house right next to the Jordanelle...a foreclosure. They almost gave it to us, the deal was so good. Anyways, blessings from HEAVEN. I wanna see you and your cute kids.

6 P's in a Pod said...

Congrats on the flavor! Blue is awesome! Have any names picked out yet?

lramey said...

you haven't posted in 5 years!

and...i did tell you you were in the picture...all 3 takes- so there!

all this talk of easter is making me SOOOO excited!!!! YEEEEHAWWW!!!

Angie said...

Congrats on the baby boy!

lramey said...

update your damn blog already!

i'm already sick of it!!!