Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here We Go Again!...

DANCE PAR-TAY

My brother and sister in law put on a sweet street dance party at their place this weekend!
Luckily, I was able to drag some friends along with us!







POTLUCK
We had the Martins, Rameys and Gunns over for a potluck, game, dance, movie night!
It was so much fun! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!











RECEPTION
We went to a reception and saw our old neighbors! Move back already!






SPLASH PARK
Step told us about the cool new splash park up in Highland, so we decided to check it out!
It was fun stuff!







MOUNTAIN GOATS
We haven't seen these guys in the yard for quite some time. They love to eat our grass. I have to say, they don't get scared very easily!






SUMMER FRIENDS
Our neighbors grand kids came to visit for 10 days and we got to play with them a lot. Brynn and the Grace and Maddy became good friends!







CABELLA'S
We intended to go to the Dino museum on $2 Tuesday until we saw the all the lines out the door and around the building! So, we opted for Cabella's!

And, then a lunch stop at Jimmy Johns! MMMmmm! I wish they sold their wheat bread!





DINNER PARTY
The Coleman's invited us over for a delicious dinner with Nicks homemade ribs and BBQ sauce! They were a hit, along with mete pasta premivera and homemade ice cream and Katie's homemade bread and butter cake!!! We sure ate in style this night!



3 comments:

lramey said...

ahhhh such good times. mel's kids are so beautiful! why don't you have any pictures of eaton's run in with brent or humina humina humina ha???? just wondering! and sorry brent's a bit stoned in the picture on the couch.....oh, and that i look +50....

i wanna go to the splash pad!

holy yummy goodness at the dinner party!!!

hknight said...

How fun! Your little family is SO cute! You guys are always having a blast!

steph j. said...

Hi Hi HI!!! It's Steph from hair school, I came across a Christmas card you sent me a few years ago yesterday and wondered if I ever responded, if I never did, I'm so sorry. I was so excited to see that you had put your blog on the letter and so I wanted to look at your cute family and say Hi! You're kids are BEAUTIFUL!! (How could they not be with you for a mommy.) I'd love to catch up with you. I have a blog too but it's private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite. I stumbled upon a photographer's website, like a year ago and saw a picture of your family and was like "I know her"!!! Anyhow, I'm so excited that I found that Christmas card so that I could say hello and see your cute family, hope to hear from you soon. My email is stephylovespink@hotmail.com