Monday, May 10, 2010

San Diego!

Sean and I went to San Diego for the weekend! Here we are hitting up our first of three stops at a food network recommended restaurant! Point Loma Seafood. We have actually been eating here for years - yummy!
Sean had a surprise for me and had lined up a ride in a small airplane with our friend Adam!

You can see the San Diego temple in this picture from the plane.
Adam gave Sean a mini flying lesson and let him fly the plane and land it too!



Afterwards we went to a super delish sushi joint.

Then, we met up with Adam's girlfriend and got some frozen yogurt.
The next morning we went running on the beach - it was awesome!
Later that day we went and looked at some houses with a Realtor.


Food network restaurant number two: Hash House a Go Go!
This place was unreal! I highly recommend it!


Every day we were there we hit up a bunch of different beaches.


We stopped by the temple.

And, restaurant number 3 was this place.

I SO did not want to come home!! It was such a fantastic trip!



BRYNN FUN RUN
Brynn had a one mile run at school and we went to support her!



GIRLS LUNCH

8 comments:

lramey said...

oh the fun!!!! it looked marvelous!!!! I'm so glad you guys got a get away!

happy girls lunches!

hknight said...

How FUN! I love San Diego, we are going there in the fall as a family! Are you guys buying a house there? If so we should go play! Also that second resturaunt looks SO super yummy!

Janet said...

Ahhh the ocean.....how I heart it to the max!! Love love love get aways with the hubby! Wanting one now...... Glad you guys could go have some down time and eat the most scrumptious looking food ever!! Yum-o!
Girls night??!!

Mama Bear said...

I know you don't know me, but I stumbled apon your blog, and noticed your Temple pictures. What are they doing to it? At first I thought this was an old photo, but Your post said it was a recent trip? I love this Temple and it is one of my favorites.... Thanks for answereing! ;0)
-Andrea

katie said...

FUN-love San Diego. Glad you could get away!

Amanda said...

So I've been blog stalking. Love yours. Your kiddos sure are cute! And you're beautiful - as always. Sure helped us get into a few doors on the mission. :)

Kortni Roney said...

Summer this looks like so much fun! I bet you had a blast! and you look so pretty and beachy! I love it!

Unknown said...

Great blog you are very talent,There are many kinds of Discount Fashion Shoesin our online store, all of them are made of excellent materials, and have Classic style.In addition we have Victorias Secret pinkand NFL jerseys.