Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS EVE & DAY!

Opening Stockings just before bed!

Warner Family traditional Christmas Brunch!



Our little family sledding at the park and playing in our yard after opening presents!


Watching the kids on their new "jumpy thing."



NO Sean, no announcements - just an old box!
'Let me tell you something...'
Brynn couldn't have been happier! I asked Brynn just before going to bed on Christmas night what her favorite present was and she said, "I loved them all." " I didn't just like them - I loved them!"
William cared more about eating than opening gifts!
This is on Christmas Eve at my sisters house having dinner and desert and acting out the Nativity.












We spent some time with the kids at the pet store on Christmas Eve - just for fun!

7 comments:

Ange said...

Your kids are so cute summer! Looks like you guys had a great christmas!!

Megan R. said...

How fun, you guys look like you had a great christmas. You have so much family here, i bet that's so fun.

King Family said...

what a fun christmas! it is the best. your kids are adorable. i love how will was only interested in the candy...so funny.

Kristen said...

I'm glad you had such a fun Christmas! Cya Thursday!

Julie said...

Summer your family is soooo cute! That jumpy thing looks like a blast! Christmas with kids is the best isn't it!

Emily Brimhall said...

why do you look cute in the morning?:) I have to beg Kelly not to take a picture of me that early. Fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Late Birthday! I wish i could have made it to your luncheon! It looked so fun! we had tons of family in town! Your family is darling and I love your family pictures!!!