Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Season!

On our way to church on the 23.


Will putting on a gift given to Sean.
Congratulating "cousin Hayley" after watching her in the Christmas Carol play.
Out to dinner with Rameys, Jensens and Dahls at our favorite: Texas Road House.





Sean and I at Tucanos for my Birthday.
Friends @ my Holiday/B-day Luncheon Openhouse!



Brynn's set up of our Nativity.
B-day dinner with friends.

Friends over to play
Will our human stocking
Brynn wearing mom's boots
Warner Family Christmas party





Brynn and Will helping to make cookies
Friend Christmas Party


























Temple Square with the Young Women
Friendly mountain goats
Beautiful snowy day




Ramey ward Christmas party
Sean clearing the driveway
Friend get together
Our ward Christmas party
Decorating the kids tree




Daddy daughter trip to St. George and Las Vegas









YW making gingerbread

Sean's Birthday





Celebrating with Friends at Bombay House and Cold Stone











We have had a full and fun Christmas Season!

8 comments:

lramey said...

YEAH FOR BLOGGING!!! AND CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! I love the pictures! I love the human stocking- that should be your christmas card- and your cutest boots on Brynn, and the funnest times!!!!

loves for always

hknight said...

I too love the human stocking picture it's so cute! Christmas really is a fun time of year!

hknight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

Sum, have I mentioned that I want your life:)? You really know how to celebrate the season. And I am sure a lot of this happiness happens around you, but moreso BECAUSE of you. You are my hero.

Emily Brimhall said...

I'd wish you a merry christmas but it looks like you're already having one.:) cute pics

Sommer said...

Man, you don't mess around when you make a post! Looks like lots of fun this season.

lramey said...

merry christmas! Brent says thanks for representing the hoodie! I wore that dress to Church too! We're such twinners! So fun!!! So cute! love your family!!!

ohana=)mama said...

Wow Summer you look Great!!! You skinny little thing you. I wish I could look half as good as you do in these pictures! You are so photogenic.

Oh yah and Christmas looks fun too!