Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Catch Up!!

William turned 2!

He had fun with his cake!


Family helped celebrate!
He got a slide and some trucks - his favorite things!




Making Pizza!! (Thanks Amber for the recipe!)












Swimming at the Brintons, just like the good ol' days!










We visited the Easter Bunny!











William being a big boy with his towel like dad!
Showing his muscles!





Family outing to Boondocks!





Getting a haircut!





Lisa and I play on a soccer league in Lindon, it is a blast!

Sean got a sweet action shot!








William loves to "cook", this is him on nearly a daily basis!












The little rascal jumped in the bath when I wasn't looking right after I had gotten him out!




Birthday party at Kangaroo Zoo!






Yet another classic hiding spot!

10 comments:

Janet said...

I love your kids they are so funny! William is a little cutie!

Lori said...

What a life!! looks like you guys are always up to something fun. Brynn and Will are lucky to have such great parents.

lramey said...

love love love the pictures! I love bubba's muscles! it made me laugh out loud!
we need more action shots of soccer----to show our sweet moves!
oh the pizza- i want it right now!
fun swimming! I need a pool like that in my house.

Anonymous said...

Will & Brynn are so cute! I love that you're on a soccer league. I imagine your kids think their mommy is so cool. I love how many fun activities you do with your kids. You and Sean are fun parents.

Emily Brimhall said...

Don't you feel like an old fart trying to play sports again? a few days ago I started playing volleyball in a league, holy crap I feel so old, these little girls right out of college were kicking my trash. But Summer, I must say you look like hot stuff out there :) We should get our old junior jazz team together, ha!

hknight said...

All those pictures are so cute! You guys are always doing something fun! Do you ever just stay home?

Sabrina said...

Summer - your kids are seriously adorable. I can't believe how much has changed in the three years I've been in Colorado. It was so fun to see you the other day. We'll have to do that more often especially this summer when it's nice out.

Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

You guys stay busy! and dang your kids are cute!

and way to go playing on a sports team...that is so not my thing!

Holly said...

summer your kids are so cute! and i love brynn's hat. i need one of those for my girls!