Friday, March 7, 2008

Sunny St.George!!!

We went to St.George for the weekend again, and at this time of year it made me wonder why the heck we aren't just living down there! It was soooooo nice! I didn't want to come back to Provo! We had a lot of fun!....

We got Will a scooter and he was super excited.


We went on a walk to the park.
We hung out a bunch with our friends, Kortney and Weston.
This is Jack and Brynn playing in the pool.

Weston, Jack & Kortney. We went to eat at our favorite place, Texas Road House!



Then, of course, we had to make a stop at Neilson's Frozen Custard!

Will was trying to copy some kid next to us.
Playing tennis and riding bikes.




Sean suprised Brynn and took her on a helicopter ride with his friends!! She was so excited and loved it!

They flew over our house to wave at me - you can barely see my standing to the right of the pool.

More swimming and hot tubbing!!
Beautiful Brynn.
Catching some rayz.
Adorable Jack.

12 comments:

lramey said...

oh the jealousy!!!! I heart the hotness!!!! Can't wait for March 27 baby!!! You guys are so cute! I love the pictures!!

Lindy said...

First of all, I am so jealous that you got to be anywhere where the temperature was above 55 degrees! All in due time, I guess. Also, I have to say that Brynn is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen:)

Jess said...

OK so now I'm even more excited to go there, I haven't ever been but it looks gorgeous!

Janet said...

Cuteness!! I love the picture of Brynn in the helicopter giving a thumbs up!! I can't wait to have a "daddy's little girl"!!!

Kristen said...

CUTE pictures!!! Brynn is seriously GORGEOUS! Well, Look at her Mommy! No wonder! I'm so excited for our girls trip! Can't wait!

Sommer said...

Wow, that looks fun! I can't believe it was warm enough to swim. I love the sun!!!

Holly said...

How fun! Brynn is so pretty! Sad to have to miss out on the girl's trip! Maybe I'll change my mind...warm, sunny days are so tempting!

Ange said...

So fun!! I love St. George and good call on the Nielsens Frozen Custard!! Love it!! :)

Emily Brimhall said...

yay, its that time of year!! Every time I'm in Saint George, I get flashbacks of high school spring breaks. Gotta love that place in the spring.

Nicolle said...

Ok seriously I need to be in the sun now! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Im so jeleous! Your kids are so cute!

Shannon said...

So jealous of all the nice weather. Brynn is so darling, and Will always seems so grown up to me.

Sarah Larsen said...

Hey this is Lisa's friend Sarah..Random question for you...Next time you see Weston and or his fience can you find out who cuts her hair???? It is adorable!!!!!