Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day and More!...

Two baby showers in one day! Jessica had hers at Pizza Factory!
And earlier in the day we had a play group shower for Jenny and Tasha!










Happy Mothers Day to all us moms! We had a BBQ at our place on Sunday to celebrate.
William and Mitchell "Charlie"
Brynn and cousins, Hayley, Megan and Kelsey.








Sean making a monster omelett for us on Mothers Day!












This is beautiful Sundance where Kortney and Weston had their reception.
I love how Jack just sat down on Korts dress during the ring ceremony.








This was at the Timpanogos Temple on Saturday after getting to watch two special sealings that day with our good friends the Petersons and also Kortney and Weston.


























Thank you to everyone who gave me flowers after I had another miscarraige and d&c surgery. Thank you for your calls, your thoughtfulness, your prayers and your kindness. I really appreciate it!












We took the kids to the Rock Canyon Carnival and had a great time!










Will thinks I look pretty funny when I try to do my hair myself!











Nana came to visit from North Carolina and take care of us for a week! Thank you Nana for all you did for us! We can never repay you for all you did while you were here! We love you and are grateful for you!









Kortney had a bachelorette party and it got pretty crazy! We had a lot of fun - as you can see!













attempting to fly a kite!













Water day at the Whalens! Thanks for a good time Rameys!












Good 'ol Mickey D's!







Yummy home made bread! One of my favorite pass times...









Homemade pizza -delicious!










My cousin, Talie graduated from BYU and we all went to dinner at Macaro ni Grill to celebrate with the fam!


This is Talie and her man, Ryan.


Uncle Mike and Aunt Melinda


sister Melody, cousin Spencer and brother Aaron


mom, dad and grandma
brother in law - Joel, sister-Shannon, cousin-Corbin








Princess William!







Tye Dying with the Laurel class!







These siblings sure do love each other!

14 comments:

Tracie said...

Sum,

I am so sorry. I had no idea you were pregnant, let alone had another miscarriage. You are one in a million. I think the guy upstairs knows that, and so your plate is pretty full. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.

Love ya,
Tracie

hknight said...

WOWWEEE looks like a lot of fun times! As always!

Sabra said...

You always seem to have so much going on. I think you are amazing and hope you are doing OK. Thinking of you, Sabra

lramey said...

where do i begin???? I've been waiting for this post for DAYS!

bubba and mitcharlie are DARLING!!!

holy monster omelette!

nice pic of me and brent- that's funny! stole about 12 pictures from you- as you will see on my blog! "that's what friends are for"

love the hair coloring pic's and Nana and Brynn in their rain gear- that's hilarious!

LOVE the pic of Kort!and conli's cheese belly. mmmmm bread- i should make some

and lastly- that picture of brynn and william is my favorite! SOOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so so sorry about the miscarriage. You are amazing and are always doing so much! I hope you are feeling alright. thinking about you.

Emily Brimhall said...

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I've been there, done that and its no fun. You look fabulous and I hope your doing well. Just remember, this too shall pass and you'll be blessed for having gone through it.:) xoxox

Anonymous said...

I love when you update your blog. Your posts are so cute and fun. I love your hair. The color is gorgeous. It's fun to see pictures of the laurels. I miss all those girls. I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I imagine this has been a tough time for you. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Megan R. said...

sum, i'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm so sorry. I hope your doing ok. If you need anything let me know.
I love all your posts. I love all the pics you do. You guys look like you are always doing something fun. Your kids are adorable.

Tara said...

I had NO idea about the miscarriage--I am sure it was terrible and I do hope you are doing OK. Please let me know if there is anything you need.

mary said...

You are always doing so much!! You are amazing!! I am so sorry about your miscarriage!!!! You are one tough lady! Your family is adorable!!

Jess said...

K Superwoman, you make your own bread and pizza, do your own fabulous hair, are such a good friend and go to every event on earth, and still have time to be such a fun mom with carnivals and waterslides? What the. . . you're awesome! I seriously look up to you and all that you do, and am so glad to have spent more time with you this past year and hope to have much more fun!

Ange said...

Wow that is one monster blog!! It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun, as always!!

Holly said...

summer, i am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage! please let me know if there is anything i can do for you! i'm just down the road so please take me up on my offer! hope you are feeling better.

Tiffany said...

Hey Summer, just stumbled over your blog and thought I would say Hi ;) Sorry about your miscarriage...I know how emotionally draining they are we have had two also and havn't even been married a full year yet! But hang in there! This is all in "HIS" hands and everything comes in it's own due time. That's where patience and faith totally come into play! I love you and will keep you in my prayers! Love ya, Tiff