Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pets, Parties, Picnics & Pals!!!

Pizza Factory

Brynn graduading from preschool.






Carmel apples galore!


Playing in the sprinklers at a family fair at our old ward.


The Relief Socitey president asked me to come and do free haircuts!
I did it for 3 & 1/2 hours straight and still had to turn people away!


Movie on bunko night.
Bunko babes!

& prizes!




Brynn totally made herself lunch one day when I was on the computer. She got it all out and cut up the veggies and cleaned up all on her own. I was so surprised!




Watching the American Idol finale @ a Laurel BBQ!

Couples bunko night!







I was always against a bird feeder until my mother in law got me one and I saw how much the kids loved to watch for the birds....
This is our new Kitty, Cali. She is really cute. Everyone loves her, but me, but I deserve some credit for agreeing to let us have a pet, right?!

Pizza, PJ, UFC fight party night!



Aaron's Bithday BBQ with the fam!




Memorial Day with the Fam @ Mama Chus.



Picnic at the park!

BBQ @ our place with some friends from England.

Beautiful sunset from our house!







11 comments:

lramey said...

wowsers!! oh what fun it is to have you as a friend!!!

love all the pics, all the fun, all the pizza, all the everything!!!

that's the prettiest sunset ever

hknight said...

Always the party hostess with the mostest! Everything looks like SO much fun!

Stephen & April Pett said...

Hey Summer! THis is your cousin April and I'm getting married on August 30th. However Mike (my fiance) and I are up to win an engagement/wedding blog so if you could get on to LeelouBlogs.blogspot.com and vote for us that would be awesome! THANK YOU!

Shannon said...

You are always staying so busy! Looks like fun. Hope to see you soon.

Janet said...

What to comment on..... you are the hair cutting queen!! My feet hurt just thinking about that!! How awsome are you! Your kids are adorable and I am starting to wonder if I am the only person in the world who doesn't host 5 activities a week!!! Busy lady- yet I never see you!! I will work on that one!!

Jen said...

Looks like you have been busy!! Your kids are so cute. Hope to see you soon.

Holly said...

I will give you big time props for allowing an animal in your house! I'm not an animal lover and Inez is. She's always saying how she wants puppies and kittens and ponies and horses and even deer! And I just think in my head, "you can have a pet when you are the mom!"

I'm mean, I know.

Ange said...

You always have so many fun things going on!! :) I love your new kitty, she is so cute and it looks like brynn loves her!! I'm not too fond of pets either, the things we do for our kids!

Emily Brimhall said...

bunko is such a fun mothers out! love it. You are such the hostess!

Mink News said...

so much fun fun!! You are so beautiful! I was thinking I should have showed up for the free hair cuts! I hope too come hang out some time soon!

The Hokanson Family said...

It looks like you guys sure are making the most of this summer. And I have to tell you...my little boy as a little cyber crush on Brynn. While I was looking at our blog he was sitting by me, and he wouldn't let me scroll away from her picture. Then he asked me if he could marry her someday. It's a little scary to me that he's already thinking about that kind of stuff. But as I recall, kissing tag started in kindergarten for me. So here we go!!