Monday, June 16, 2008

Festi-Full Weekend!

Fathers Day was a great day - Sean is a fantastic & wonderful dad! Our kiddos couldn't love him any more!

We went to Grammy and Grandpa's house after dinner to celebrate Fathers day with the whole family and enjoy some dessert...

Sean made himself his favorite pie to treat himself on Fathers day - lucky me!

The fam chillin...


playing dodge ball and dress up...

On Saturday we went to the Orem Summerfest! This is the Ramey clan.
Lisa and Sawyer.

Us.
Jesse Ann and Dave Mink.

Nick and Lori Rhineer.

Tiffany Garner.
Jeff and Heather Knight.
Weston and Kortney Terry.

On Friday night we went to Thanksgiving Point for the Scottish Festival. Sean got to see one of his favorites perform, the Wicked Tinkers.


On Friday afternoon we went to the park with ward friends!
Merete and Jenny.
kesley and Kirstie.
Julie and Kristen.

7 comments:

hknight said...

always the party animal! It was great to see you at summerfest! I can'twait till I'm skinny again so I can look cute in pictures like all you cut girlies do!

Jen said...

Such cute pictures Summer, your kids are the cutest things, and you look great. I just got back from Arizona so that is why I didn't call you back. Can't wait to see you

Julie said...

Summer, your blog is so fun! I didn't know you cut hair! You are always doing so many things for people, and you're always smiling. I love that about you!

Megan R. said...

you guys are always up to something fun. I'm jealous

Mink News said...

It was really fun to see you guys. We for sure need to hang out again soon! Thats cool your kids are going to the preschool, they will have fun.

Emily Brimhall said...

Summer time is so much fun. and it looks like time with Summer is so much fun too.:)

The Hokanson Family said...

Your parents have always done such an amazing job with the Freedom Festival. I honestly feel kind of cool knowing that I sort of know them. When I see their picture in a magazine, or in the parade, I always brag to my husband that "those are my friends parents"...you guys are pretty much celebrities in Utah! I loved looking at all of your pictures. Such a cute family.