Thursday, June 12, 2008

George & More -ge!

We went to St. George with some of the greatest friends ever, the Rameys! And, we left the kids at home! (Thank you so much - Haley, Melody, Talie and Grammy!!)

Our first stop of all places was for a round of golf in Fillmore!! Why not...
I finally decided to start reading these dang books that all my friends won't stop talking about!
Lisa catching some rays!
Golfing buddies forever!


We drove straight into town and hit the outlets for a little shopping (where I almost got in a fight - believe it or not, you will have to ask me about that one!) and then we met up with the Harts for our fave, Texas Road House! Yum!
Lisa's sisters, Jena and Casi came too!

Of course, Sean had to get Nielsons Custard!
Delicious leftovers!
We came back to our place for some gaming &
some hot tubing!

The next day we actually went to the gym and then came straight home to play some tennis!
After that we went swimming. The boys created a wave pool for us!
Later that night we went and saw Iron man and then hit up Pancho and Lefty's!
On Sunday we went to breakfast at the Bear Paw and hit the pool again for a while before we had to head home!

This is the kiddos at Thanksgiving point...

We brought our friend, Jack with us to the petting zoo!



Gracie and Brynn are such good buddies!



It really wiped the little ones out!

Cousin Mitchell came to play - we thought it would be fun to give him a haircut! This is the before and after!

Oh gosh! Swimming with friends...

Brynn loving her kitty.


Tepanyaki with some high school friends!

The Terry's and us at the PG fire department breakfast!



4 comments:

lramey said...

sometimes i just sit at my computer by myself and laugh out loud. I'm sure my kids think I've gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

First of all, nobody wanta see us together but it don't matter no, cuz I got you.....

hahahaha!

love you guys sooo much! thanks for the wonderful weekend and for being the bestest friends! I'm dying at the sean and brent picture in the 'ot tub, with spiced meats! And they look so funny jumping in the pool!

LOVE Bubba's hair!!!!!! And
Mitcharlie's!!!!!

oh bubba and the goggles- laughing out loud again.

It's Been a Day! said...

once again, you guys are up to something fun!! i loved all the pictures. how nice to be able to get away without kids!!

p.s. will you please email me the jeans you are wearing in the picture where you talked about going to see iron man and you are in the pink shirt. they are darling. let me know!! paiger_jones@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have to know what happened between you and whoever you almost got in a fight with. email me. dariseh@natr.com. i'm dying to hear the story.

Ange said...

It was so fun hanging out with you guys in St. George! Thanks for letting us come chill at your house and relax in the hot tub!