Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happenings...

Pioneer Day breakfast and parade at the park with our ward.
This is Bishop Roneys fam and their sweet horse drawn covered wagon!






We finally went to Veterans pool this Summer and we all had a great time!

Muscles!

My sisters cute family!





William would not stop jumping onto his knees straight onto the pool floor. Ouch!




Sean and I celebrated our 7Th ANNIVERSARY at the John Mayer/Colbie Callait concert!








Sean and his buddies that work with him, Gregg and Eric - I couldn't be happier knowing those two are by Sean's side everyday!








Our crazy cat, now named Tiger.







Conli, Brynn and Max enjoying a corn dog after running through the sprinklers in their underwear!


Meanwhile, Lisa was getting her hair done in style at my place!





My friend Jamie was in town from Tennessee and I made her come over to teach me some of her expert bread making tips! Thanks Jamie!








We went to an Owlz game with the Terrys. It was so much fun!



Jack and William were loving their ball park snacks!











We had a baby shower for Heather at California Pizza Kitchen!









Our good friends, Emily and Jared were in town from California and came to visit us with their adorable boy, Dax!









We went to the Ramey's cabin down in Fairview for a weekend. We had a fantastic time just lounging around and going swimming.















A few weeks ago we had family night at the Rameys with the Petersons and Minks. We grilled and then hit the water!


William trying to sneak cookies!






This was at one of our favorite restaurants, Asian Star. We were there to celebrate Lisa's big 30Th Birthday!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Colbie callait! She came to Tuachan in the spring and Dave and I went to see her! Fun times!

lramey said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I love it when I see a new post on your blog!!!!

why don't we have a picture of the kids in the sprinklers????

Nice freakin picture- you know what i'm talking about.

loves!

Jen said...

Can't wait to see you on Tuesday. love sll the pictures!!

mary said...

Happy anniversary!! That would be a super fun concert to go to! You guys are always all over the place!! I love it! Looks like you had tonz of fun as usual!!!

Ange said...

Happy 7th year anniversary! I'm jealous that you went to that concert! Looks like fun!! I can't believe William was jumping on his knees!! Ouch!! He is so cute!

Janei'a said...

Fun pictures!!! You guys seem to be having good times this summer- I love it and don't want it to end! Veterans looked fun- we all need to do a pool day together. Well you did and I couldn't come so another one!! :)

Mink News said...

Congrats on your 7th anniversary! Thats cool you went to that concert!