Sunday, August 10, 2008

Annual, Park City, WARNER Family REUNION!!

We had such a blast at our reunion this past weekend!
We started out swimming and eating dinner by the pool.


Then, we had a talent show...
This is my dad starting us off - wow he is one talented man!

You can always count on my mom to have a surprise performance!
William had to get some attention and jumped in the pool.
Brynn's talent was to float on her back!


Later, we went to our condos and hung out... we fed the ducks,
enjoyed the view, played games, watched movies, etc.
The next morning we all had breakfast together and then took off to hit the mountain!... We spent just about the whole day doing the Alpine slides and such and it was so much fun!
We started off at the Alpine Coaster - my favorite - you need to try this if you haven't already - so dang fun!


We made a stop at Rocky Mountain Choc Factory!
Will was sure excited about his ice cream cone!


We did the kiddie rides...



We were in the rain a bit, Haley decided to put on Cole's sweatshirt! ( He is 5!)
The kids did some rock climbing...




and we all did the bungee tramp thing - we loved it!


Sean was pullin some sweet triple luxe back flips, but I failed to snap at the right time!


The zip line is a little anti-climatic, but way fun anyway! I prefer to do it at night!
We hit the pool and hot tub during the middle of the day when the crowds got a little crazy!
Then all the adult headed to Loco Lizard to get some delicious Mexican before we all headed back to do more rides until they closed at 10pm. It was a full and fun day!

The next day on our way back to Provo we stopped at our favorite breakfast place - Chicks. It is on the main road in Heber - I highly recommend it!!
Thank you mom and dad for such a great reunion and wonderful tradition!!








12 comments:

lramey said...

let's do it.....


cute cute cute cute cute

Lori said...

What a great family. I love your dad and I love his hat!!! Love you sum, lets see each other soon!!

Unknown said...

fun times! I want to try the alpine coaster. Sounds fun:)

Tracie said...

Ok, next time you're in my neck of the woods, you better visit me! Seriously, when are you gonna bring your kids up to visit?

mary said...

What a fun family reunion!! I love that you have a talent show, so cute! I had no idea there was an alpine coaster-- Looks like a blast! My parents have lived in Midway for about 9 years, and I have never eaten at chicks-- I will have to try it!

The Cash Family said...

how fun. a friend that knew sean came across your blog and told me about it. my mom would love to email joan, will you send me her email address. aprshwrs@hotmail.com did you say where brian was? is he still in orem?

Lacy said...

I am so glad you said hi. I am dying that your little girl put her hula stuff on!! Todd and Em are the best. What a small world. You guys are always out doing fun stuff!!

Emily Brimhall said...

that bungee thing looks like fun!! fun family reunion

Croslands said...

Warners are a good looking clan.

lramey said...

and lindy says I post a lot of pictures???

that shirt was Kyli's- i want to steal it, but I'm mormon, so I can't....the whole "thou shalt not" thing you know....

yes, we need pictures BAD of soccer!!!! next week the game's earlier- so have Sean bring the good camera!

Angie said...

that bungee thing looks awesome!

Janet said...

Yeah for Family reunions!! Mine is comming up in a week and a half! We do a talent show at ours too!! So fun. By the way Mrs. photogenic you always look so dang pretty in all your pictures!!!