Monday, August 25, 2008

Bits & Pieces!

It has been a while since my last post, so excuse the longness!!
SCHOOL STARTING
All ready for preshcool!

Cutest ever!

Brynn was so excited for her first day of Kindergarten!
This pose was all her idea!





PIZZA/MOVIE PARTY



Once again, making homemade pizza with some friends!


Gunn's
Hydricks

The Girls - being silly.
A few of the kiddos.
A quick chipping game.
A movie in the basement.
A movie outside for the adults. So fun!



Rameys









CELEBRATION OF HOPE


We went to the balloon launch to support Stephanie and Christian Neilson. They were recently in a plane crash. To find out more and show your support go to cjanerun.com.It was an awesome experience.










SUNSET

Super pretty sunset from our house.





HOT DOG ROAST
We had a hot dog roast up Provo Canyon with the Fam!

We made s'mores too - messy, messy!

Afterwards we had our own family Olympic relay races!






SATURDAY
Just chillin on the porch playing cards on a Saturday morning with the kiddos in their pj's still!
My kids spend so much time on the counter "helping" me!
Daddy took the kids on a ride!








GAME NIGHT

The other night we had the Rameys and Hydricks over for some sweet game playing!








SO LONG SIERRA


We had a couple of farewell parties for our super duper friend Sierra before she and her family moved away to Michigan. We will miss you...







POOL PLAY

Playin' in the front yard!







CAMDEN BIRTHDAY


We went to Camden's Birthday party and it got pretty rainy and windy!

I couldn't find the kids during the rain, I found them under the table! What smarts kids!







SWIM LESSONS
Brynn finally took some swimming lessons. It is about time. She learned to doggy paddle on her second lesson and hasn't turned back. It has been so great! She loves her lessons and not having to wear a life jacket anymore in the pool!




Meanwhile, William waits for Brynn to be done!








SLEEPING BEAUTY

No joke, Sean went to tuck Brynn in the other night and found her dead asleep with her mask on...







TREATS

The kids helped me make some fun treats on a stick a week or two ago.
It was lots of fun and lots of mess...

Then we went to deliver them to the neighbors...
and ended up at Grammy's house, to share some with them too!

11 comments:

lramey said...

you know it's a long post when I have to open another window to make sure I comment on all things fun!

First- LOVING Brynn's going to school pose- cutie patootie!

Second- that pizza was better a day after--hats off to you- yours was my fave- wish we coulda stayed for the whole movie!

third- love Lance and child's heads in the "gunn's" picture

fourth- the balloon launch was AMAZING!!! I love those pictures!

fifth- love the always candid shots you take of your family gatherings!

sixth- why am i laughing so hard at the kids and Sean playing cards- i think I can tell he's bugged he's even doing it----so patient is he

seventh- love bubba's face on the 4 wheeler

eighth- we should have game night after every soccer game!!!!!

ninth- love that your Brynn was so prepared at Cam's birthday- that was awesome

tenth- dying at brynn's sleeping mask- that she actually used it as a sleeping mask!

pretty sure we need those treats on a stick when it's your turn for treats at bunco!!! hint hint hint hint...if i lived by you, would you bring me some???

Meaja said...

What a great storytelling post! I love all your simple and important elements in life captured.

Anonymous said...

I know I've told you this a bunch of times, but I absolutely love all the fun activities you guys do. You're such a fun mom. You seem to keep your kids entertained 24/7. I need to start saving all the fun things you do for when i finally start having kids. you rock!

Tiffy said...

Oh my heck summer you do WAY to much fun stuff in live. Okay bub and brynn sitting on the counter eating treats no surprise there :) You guys have the cutest family. I love you lots and am sure glad that we are friends!

Jen said...

So many cute pictures! Can you believe our little girls are old enough to go to school? Bailey started today, she was so excited it kinda made me sad. When I see your little boy, it makes me want to have one so bad. He is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Croslands said...

Those were all great pictures. You know in most of your photo's I see a reoccuring couple. A really cute blonde thing and a freakishly tall red haired gentleman. You must like them a lot. Sometimes your blogs are alike.

I enjoy seeing what you're up to.

Unknown said...

Wow! You've had quite the adventurous month! That balloon festival looked awesome. Was that the plane crash in Moab that killed 10 people from the dermotogist office? My husbands patient had a daughter that passed away in that crash. It is awful. It has made me feel sick. What a nice way to celebrate the lives of loved ones.
P.S. did you get my email with my web address? www.dkharrisfamily.blogspot.com

jill said...

You must be the best cook ever you are always making fun stuff I need some lessons. It looks like you had a busy summer and back to school crazy how life goes so fast. Liked your updates

Anonymous said...

Summer,
WOW... It sounds like you were having one big party all summer long. But it doesn't surprise me because if I recall right, you were always having parties... You are the life of the party too!
I wish I was closer to hang out!
Sending my love across the miles,
Nat

Sabra said...

OK the mask is killing me. That is hilarious. She is such a little model in all her pics so I can understand she needs her beauty sleep. I love the summer time. Fun stuff. you are cute.

Janet said...

WOW- what a post!!!!!! Such cute kids! Brynn is absolutely the cutest little diva around! I am absolutely HUGE and hate that picture at the b-day party!! Crap I got to get my but in shape! Anyway I am glad do see you having so much fun!