Monday, November 3, 2008

A Happy Halloween!!

FAMILY DINNER
Monday night we had my family over for a big Halloween dinner.
THRILLER
Tuesday night we went to Salt Lake with some friends for a little date night. We went to "Chucky Chows" for dinner. YUM!

Then after dinner we went to see Thriller! We wanted to go see Kortney perform for one of her last times! She did so awesome!! It was great to watch her!


CARVING PUMPKINS
Thursday night we finally got around to carving some pumpkins. Sean thought it would be funny for the kids to try a bite...yuck...

Brynn was covered in gunk!




HALLOWEEN
Friday morning I thought I would try to be a fun mom and make a festive breakfast. Here are the pumpkin pancakes!
TRUNK - OR - TREAT
We went to our wards trunk or treat and had such a fun time! Everyone gets really into it!William was a girl...Sean didn't think he looked "girly" enough, so he tracked down my mom to use some of her bright red lip stick for him!

Brandi
Karissa

Aaron and the kids.


SCHOOL PARADE
Will and I went to see Brynn in her school parade.


"Willamina"!
Megan and Blake
Charlie
Craig Us.
Haley and my Mom
The Hydricks.
Gabrielle and Breanna
LisaBrielle and Kortni





TRICK OR TREATING
After our ward thing, we stopped to trick or treat at Brynns's preschool teacher's house and my sisters before it started to rain and we decided the kids had enough candy!





CAFE RIO
After eating a bunch of candy, we went to get some delicious dinner at Cafe Rio!
I love this place!





GRANDMA GREAT
On our way home we stopped to say "Happy Halloween" to my Grandma!

14 comments:

Megan R. said...

it was so good seeing you. Your kids are adorable. I loved williams outfit.

mary said...

I LOVE your kids costumes!! I should make all of my boys dress like girls next year! I love it! Keagan's school was lame and didn't let them wear their costumes to school. I bet the parade was so much fun. Your pancakes were awesome, I didn't even think of making faces on them. Good call! You guys are way too cute!

lramey said...

oh lovely!! stealing your thriller pictures as we type! sickening that they tried the pumpkin innerds- bet Bubba liked it didn't he? I told my kids i was gonna make them orange pancakes and they said they wouldn't eat them- seriously, they have problems.

if I didn't know bubba was a boy, he'd be summer's own mini me! i love it!!!! your hair's sooo long!!! YAHOO DORAY!!!!- i love that bubba has his bow on eating dinner- your dinner, brynn's dinner or his dinner??? he's my fave!

Croslands said...

Always a good week at the Whalen house. Little William was still stinking cute dressed up like a girl. You should have just said that he was being you for Halloween.

I'm way jealous of the Cafe Rio!

Jen said...

So much fun! I love William's costume. He looks great. We need to plan something. I will email everyone. Looks like you had a fun time.

Shannon said...

I love that you dressed William up like a girl. That is so funny! Looks a like a fun, busy day!

Karissa and Mik said...

you got a bunch of great pictures! i especially love that one of me! haha jk im so imbarrassed! but its ok because i love halloween!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow-tons of pics! I can't believe williams costume-way to funny!!!!

Angie said...

Funny thing is I worked for a Willamina here in New York and Will's lipstick is just the shade she would wear. Love the pictures. You're so good at taking them. Fun to see you.

Denice said...

looks like fun. i just want to know why the kids were naked while carving pumpkins. were you and shawn naked too? never mind - i dont want to know.

The Cash Family said...

Hey Summer! You guys look like you have too much fun with your friends! I love having get together's too. I wanted to send you guys a Christmas card. Will you email me your address. aprshwrs@hotmail.com Thanks

Kristen said...

CUTE post babe! i've been a major blog slacker.. i haven't seen the last few! clay and i look like such party poopers... and what's up with me not ever looking at the camera?!?!

oh, thanks for that lovely picture you and sean snuck onto my camera... i might post it on my blog! fyi!

i missed you at mutual tonight! are you feeling ok? let me know if you want to send your kiddies over tomorrow... seriously, call me!

Nicolle said...

WOW you guys and Lisa are always doing a million activities!! So FUN!! Ok and William looks so funny!

Nicolle said...

WOW you guys and Lisa are always doing a million activities!! So FUN!! Ok and William looks so funny!