Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

CANNON CENTER
On Thanksgiving Day, we actually went and ate at BYU with a few of my family members.

It has been tradition for a few years now ever since it got too crazy to get the whole family together on Thanksgiving - so we now do our whole family Thanksgiving Dinner on Friday every year at my mom's house. It actually works out really good!


I know I look like 5 months pregnant in these picture's. The good news is that I am pregnant! The bad news is - I am only 2 & 1/2 months! Oh gosh!














IN COSTUME

Brynn had a Thanksgiving party at school on Tuesday and came home with these fun outfits!








SANTA

We went to the mall on Friday morning to see Santa fly in on a helicopter. We had never done it before and the kids were excited about it, but I would not go again and not recommend it! It was pretty boring and anti climatic!






FAMILY THANKSGIVING





See my cute sister?!! She would kill me for this, but I am looking for some eligible bachelor's to set her up with! Let me know if you know anyone!

Me and Haley (She is due at the same time as me, but with twins!! Holy cow!!!)







EYE PATCH

Saturday morning William had a little accident as he was running through the house and scratched his eye. We had to take him to the doctor and get his eye patched, but thank goodness the scratch healed and his eye is better already!





THAI CHILI GARDEN

It is tradition to get our Christmas tree on Sean's Birthday every year, but seeing as he is going to be out of town we decided to go get it this weekend and then afterwards we hit one of our favorite restraints.







CHRISTMAS DECORATING

This is what happens to your little boys when they have older sisters!!


22 comments:

Kristen said...

girl! you're GlOwInG.... you look fabulous! you're pregnant! who cares! btw.. if bubba has gender issues in the future, can i blame sean?

The Millers said...

Congrats on the new baby, Summer! I hope you are feeling all right.
Rachel

It's Been a Day! said...

love Will in the outfit!! And congrats! Such great news!! Hope you are feeling great.

lramey said...

fun fun fun.....i still think you should've come up to my parents for thanksgiving day..but looks like you had fun! and no you don't look 5 months pregnant! stop it!

i'm dying about haley---that's insane!!!!

oh! an eye patch! how sad. Were you napping while he was running though the house?????

oh boy, bubba in another dress... i sense a pattern....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.

The Cash Family said...

congrats on being preggers! are you wanting another boy or girl? btw, i have a brother in law that needs to be set up...he is 27 how old is your sister? he lives in orem! let me know!!

Karissa and Mik said...

congrats on being pregnant! ok and seriously you hardly look it, not to mention you look happy and glowy! what a fun thanksgiving! im a little worried about william and his cross dressing...haha jk i used to always dress up ALL my brothers and i think they turned out ok...

Croslands said...

That's the greatest news ever! I am so happy and I hope that you are feeling great. Can't wait for more updates. Love you!

Shannon said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. Hope you are feeling well and things are going good.
I love that William is always dressed up like a girl. I have a feeling Andrew is doomed to the same fate!

david said...

summer - you are sooo cute!

Janet said...

Yeah Summer!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!

6 P's in a Pod said...

YAHOO!!! Congrats! That is awesome.
And holy cow for Haley, too. (So glad it's her and not me...I'd fail at twins!)
I'll keep my eye out for a nice guy for Mel but the pickin's are SLIM!! Especially for someone as wonderful as Mel.

Sommer said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. So exciting. I can't believe Haley is having twins. What is up with everyone having twins. So exciting!

brit said...

congratulations on the baby news!!!!! i am so happy for you!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

congrats! you look great...luv the turkey photos! when is your due date, i am due may 31st...i already cant fit into any of my clothes, if that makes you feel better :)luv cami

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

CONGRATS!!!!! you look awsome!! I hope you have a great pregnancy!!

Nicolle said...

Um ok so confession I LOVE to eat at the Cannon center! No seriously Jaren's lil sister is a freshman at BYU and we go there probably once a month to eat with her and its yummy!!

becky said...

hey! congrats on your pregnancy...you're family is adorable.

so fun to see/meet you at the halloween trunk or treat. :-)

Holly said...

congrats on the pregnancy!

and will is hilarious!

Denice said...

tg at the cannon center? im sewriously considering this for next year.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. how are you feeling? hopefully good. we love thai chilli gardens too!

The Hokanson Family said...

Summer, I'm so happy for you guys! You look beautiful! Hope you had a good Christmas!