Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EASTER!!

FAMILY EASTER DINNER AND EGG HUNT

We had the whole fam over for Easter dinner and then had an egg hunt afterwards.

I asked my nephew to dress up in the bunny costume and all his cousins chased him, that is not what I had in mind, but I guess they were having fun either way!







EASTER SUNDAY

My beautiful family.


Will had never worn a tie...he was loving it!







ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT

I think this is about the 5Th year in a row that we have planned a big friend, neighborhood, community egg hunt up at Rock Canyon Park!


It is so much fun every year. I am always nervous about the weather cooperating, but this year I was even more nervous as I woke up the morning of to Lot's of snow!

As you can see, our prayers were answered at we couldn't have asked for nicer weather! It cleared up just in time!


The pinata is always such a big things for the kids that we had two this year!





This year we upgraded the bunny suit!


Brynn wanted to dress up as a bunny too! Her she is with some cousins.






The egg hunt was a success, as I never heard anyone complain about not getting enough eggs!























This year we added some new fun activities! We had a bean bag toss.

We had a cute Easter craft.


We did cookie decorating and we had Easter coloring sheets.



THANK YOU TO ALL MY AWESOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO DID SO MUCH TO HELP! I COULDN'T HAVE PULLED IT OFF WITHOUT YOU! And, of course thank you to all who came and made it worth planning!! It was so much fun, as always!! See you at next year's hunt!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Summer, you have SO MANY friends! I love seeing all these pictures and being surprised with how many wonderful faces I know! Great pictures. It looks like the Egg Hunt was a huge success. You are such a fun person. I wish I lived closer to enjoy that!
Love you, Angie

lramey said...

YAHHHHHOOOOO!! you did it!!!! and what a wonderful moment it is to get on and see whalen's have updated- is it my birthday or something!?

Where did you get Brynn's easter dress? it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! I love Bub in his big boy tie too!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

love your guts! love your posts!!!

welcome back friend, welcome back

The Wents said...

I'm so glad I was in town for your easter egg hunt. It was really fun. It was fun to see you. You are looking cute!

Mink News said...

Summer, my boys and I had lots of fun!!! Thanks a ton for doing so much work to put that all together! You rock!

Jenny said...

I was so excited to see you updated! You guys always do such fun things!! and your family is darling!!