Monday, May 18, 2009

Chicago!

Long story short, I tagged along with Sean on his business trip to Chicago last weekend!
These guys kept me laughing - that is for sure!
I couldn't ask for Sean to be working with any two greater guys.

We went down town and did the sight seeing thing down there...

We ate some original deep dish Chicago style pizza. It was delicious!

We went to Navy Pier and fit right in with the other tourists!
I am lucky to married to this man!

Pretty cool sky line!

We liked this stain glass window.

And, we even saw the wiener mobile!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Looks fun! Hopefully work will bring you to the Big Apple too! I think it's cool Sean let you tag along on his business trip. Ajay would most likely nix that for me.

hknight said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a good time! what a great way to spend some kidless time together before #3!

mary said...

I have never been to chicago, we need to go. I love that stained glass window, so cool. You and sean are so cute, glad you could spend some time away together.