Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day and More!!

MEMORIAL DAY
Some of us in the fam went to see my Grandpas grave.


Earlier in the day we had the whole family together for a BBQ.












THOMAS THE TRAIN
We took the kids to Thomas the Train! William is a HUGE fan and we couldn't resist taking him!

In the motor car.

Showing off their train tattoo's.



My big belly is about ready to pop! I have less than 4 weeks to go!
On the train ride.










KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION PROGRAM

Brynn's school ended last week. She absolutley loved kindergarten! They did a square dance and sang some songs and such.



4 comments:

Marsha Lueck said...

Summer! Wow less than four weeks left... how exciting! Wish I was closer to see the new addition:) I cannot believe Bre is going into first grade... AHHhhh... Where does time go?!?
Miss U cute girl! Good luck with your little one.

Anonymous said...

Finally!! It's about time. I'm happy to see the new posts! It's always fun to see what your family is up to.

Love, Lori

P.s. Have you had your pamper day yet? I hope so.

Tiffany said...

What? Is that a cute baby bump I see? congrats! When are you due and what are you having! Oh I'm so excited for you guys! It's alot more work than anyone could ever tell you especially if your little one has acid reflux, colic and is just plain high maintenance!!! Good luck though! we went private too so if you want, email me your email address and we'll add ya! tibumb@hotmail.com

lramey said...

i love her dancing cape. Let's make some and wear them on girls nights...hahaha!