Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bitter Sweet!

It is a good feeling to get rid or our house's in Las Vegas and St. George, but at the same time it is a little sad because we have had soooo many GREAT times there! We bought our house in Las Vegas about 3 years ago and our house in St. George about 2 years ago. During that time we have had a lot of our friends and family come on trips with us, that I will always have found memories of...here are a few of the pictures I have collected from some of those trips!



Leaving Las Vegas






































So Long St. George














































Things I will miss always remember...girls trips, swimming, Bear Paw, Texas Road House, I love Sushi, the Strip, Las Vegas Bowl, mancations, tennis, girl talk, road trips, Chipotle, Fashion Outlets, Cheesecake Factory, watching movies in the theater room, hot tubbin', carmel popcorn, 8 hour drive to Cedar City, Cirque show- 'Ka', work Christmas Party, New Years Eve, red Cadillac V, "surprise" new house, golf, speeding tickets, 28 shower heads, sunshine, Neilsens Custard, the holidays, and so much more!!



If you took a trip to one of these houses, I would love to hear some of your favorite memories!

11 comments:

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

can I please have your bank account :)

Shannon & Summer said...

OLD bank account!...

Jess said...

I Loved: Texas Road House, Golden Spoon, Laying out with my big prego belly, really feuding playing 'family feud', Jimmy Johns, and tennis/workout lessons

wendy said...

Oh man-the trip I took was so long ago but I had so many fun memories!! Thanks for sharing the place-it was so much fun!

Croslands said...

Looks like a lot of great memories made. Is this good news that you have gotten rid of these homes? Selling in this market is pretty lucky so way to go.

The Gunn Family said...

My favorite was when Sean tried to match my skills and fell in the pool at the Vegas house. He should have known better than to wear his new shoes when going up against a guy raised by circus clowns!

Meaja said...

I loved: the mega long road trip thru the snow storm w/out headlights- oh wait we did have them we just couldn't SEE! Sleeping in, no kids, outlet shopping, cheese factory and most of all awesome company! Thx Sum for great memories!

lramey said...

i'm really having tears right now.....some of my FAVORITE times have been at those houses. I love you guys!

i have the pictures when Sean surprised you with the St. George house- i'll email them in a minute- cuz that was one of my favorites!

and where to begin- car ride to cedar- wowsers! throwing up in a bag in your car after Chipotle- priceless! the meeting of texas roadhouse. You didn't say Golden spoon! The happy helpers at bajio, the fun run in St. George...wow- just talking and laughing our guts out with friends...yes, I could go on and on...but I'll just leave this short and sweet. adios homes, we'll miss you so! at least i got an awesome souvenier eh???

Ange said...

So Sad!! I loved that house! We had so much fun playing games and relaxing in the hot tub! And of course experiencing Texas Road House for the first time with you guys!! So much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like some great memories were made. i can't believe you were able to sell. Homes are going so slowly right now.

Unknown said...

Just when I realized your in my ward your gone! I'm sad you wont be visiting your house in Saint George anymore but it would be fun to see your family and do something when you come down. :)