Friday, October 3, 2008

THROWDOWN

Sean bought tickets to the Throwdown Fight night and said he wanted his buddies and their wives to go...I kept thinking he should just go with the boys, but I decided to be a trooper and go along! I was a bit nervous to go thinking it was totally not my thing, but it turned out to be much more enjoyable than I imagined!
Of course, it helped to have some good friends their with us!
We had a great time and are looking forward to the next one!
This is Sean's buddy, Dan who was fighting. The boys were so pumped for him to fight and Sean couldn't stop yelling for him - he voice got all hoarse.


I don't think the night would have been complete if we wouldn't have see Aaron drink two whole water bottles at once in like 20 seconds!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

My brother is the one that opened the Throwdown gym in Orem. He and his partner but that whole throwdown showdown together. Is it not so crazy?!!! I think they are fun to go to!