Sunday, June 14, 2009

Party People!!

Lisa's Birthday Dinner We went to our favorite, Texas Road House!! to celebrate Lisa's Birthday!
We had such a great, relaxing and enjoyable time!

And, once again, I couldn't ask for a better group of friends!


Yeeee Haawww!! Birthday Girl!








Surprise Shower
So, a bunch of my amazing friends decided to throw me a surprise baby shower. I had told them, "no, thank you" when they had asked me because I didn't need anything.
Well, they decided to throw me one anyway and turned it into a pampering shower rather than for baby things!
I couldn't have been more surprised, or thrilled, or embarrassed!
You girls are so dang awesome!! I have enjoyed getting my massage and pedicure and my hair done and I am looking forward to my spray tan too!
I couldn't have asked for any nicer thing to happen to me!







GIRLS NIGHT
This past weekend we had a girls night up in Salt Lake!
We started out at the hotel pool!

Then, we were joined a little later with some more friends for Dinner @ Red Rock!




Later, we went back to the hotel.
Here is JesseAnn trying to smuggle in her memory foam bed!
We all chilled and did mini pedicures, painted nails, did facials, groomed eyebrows, jammed out to music, ate lots of treats, and the best part; a whole lot of girl talk into the wee hours of the night!

In the morning we ate some breakfast together and then we hit the farmers market before heading home!
It was such a great time! Thanks to all my amazing friends!





SUMMERFEST
Saturday we decided to join the crowds at the parade!

We had a good time with the Ramey's and Gunn's and DeGraffs!!
We were forced to leave early because of the rain and missed out on the rides and the fireworks!

William stood there forever just waving at every entry that drove by! He loved it!



4 comments:

lramey said...

my my, aren't you on top of all things blog lately!!! Cheers!!

thanks so much for planning girls night!HOW WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

hknight said...

How sad I was that I missed out on girls night, dumb sickness! Anywho It looks like you guys had a blast! It was good to see you for
.76 seconds at the parade! I'll see you wednesday night, and maybe tuesday!

The Hokanson Family said...

What a fun GNO! You and your girlfriends are all so cute too!

lramey said...

seriously...i love our life! we have thee best friends!!!

thanks for organizing all things fun!!! love you!