Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SEAN'S FIGHT!!

These pic's got a little out of order!
Erin, Me, Alicia, Lisa, Stephanie
Ready to cheer Sean on!!
Stephanie and Ben
Sean fought on the undercard at the Throwdown Showdown this past weekend at the E Center!

He Knocked out his opponent in 44 seconds and was super stoked about it!


He has been training hard core for the past month to get ready.
He had a lot of friends and family there to cheer him on and support him! Including his mom, who flew out from North Carolina.
Eric and Alicia
Nate, Eric, Gregg, Eric
My mom and Dad
Me and Erin
Me and Lisa
Lance and My Dad
Lisa and Brent
Brent and Aaron
My Dad, James, My Mom, Boyd
Leonard and Troy
Karen and Joan
Erin and Spencer
Sean's awesome trainers, Jason and Court!!
This is right before the fight.


These pictures are from the weigh ins the night before.
Adam and Sean

TJ and Sean
Johnny laughing at Sean's comments during his interview.GOOD JOB SEAN! We are Proud of you, but don't get any ideas to go do this again any time soon!









POSER BRYNN
Nana got a couple of good pics of Brynn when she was here...







ANGE'S POOL
We went swimming at Ange and Janei'a's awesome pool a few days ago!
Ethan being goofy!
Cute sisters, Conli and Sawyer.
Sweet Sawyer
Brynn, Max, Bubba and Conli


Thanks gals! We had a great time!

5 comments:

mary said...

Holy tough guy!! How awesome that he did so well! You are a very supportive wife, I would be freaking out! Congrats to Sean!
How do you look so gorgeous ALL the time, I am wondering??!! :)

The Cash Family said...

He looks so skinny now! More like, in shape skinny! I don't know if I could watch my hubby do that! 44 secs, way to go Sean!

heather telford photography said...

That is crazy i would be so scared watching my husband do that!! Your a brave woman!! You look great cant wait to see your cute little baby!

lramey said...

yahoo to sean. that was so fun actually caring about someone that was fighting for a change! my vocal chords loved it! Cutest pics of Brynn by Nana!

love the pool- we have to go again. the baby can chill in a cabana!!! YEHOO!!!

Ange said...

That was so fun having you come to our pool! We need to do it again!