Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our NEW Addition!!!

We spent Father's Day at the hospital.... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO SEAN!
We LOVE you!!!
Family waited patiently...

as I was in getting my c-section.

PIERCE

Paul Whalen


was born in just a few minutes of starting surgery,


but he had some difficulties breathing, etc,


so it was hours and hours before we could actually see him and hold him!











The kids were soooo happy to see him, they love him so much already!!














He was by far the biggest baby I have had, weighing 8LBS 6OZS!


Proud Nana!

Thank goodness she came from North Carolina to take care of all of us for a couple of weeks!


Pierce was welcomed by many friends and family!


We are grateful for all of their support and love!


















Pierce looks a lot like the other two kids did when they were born, but the other two look much different from each other now, so it will be fun to see who he ends up looking more like!




You are the best Grandpa!! (and Grammy too!)









We were so happy to bring him home!!

It didn't take Sean long to adjust!





THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, visits, gifts, meals, love and support! We are so appreciative!

Brothers!!

Sweet big sister reading Pierce a story.
We love our new baby!!

22 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

oh my goodness i love him i love him!!!! those pics are SOOO Darling!!! you look beautiful, sean- surprisingly handsome :), such beautiful babies!!! I can't wait to see who he looks like either!!! i must come hold him again soon!!!

love you guys!!!

p.s. love sean feeding him and talking on the phone at the same time- what a multitasker!!!

lramey said...

heheh- just realized i was still signed in as you!!! NO EVERYONE, SUMMER DID NOT LEAVE HERSELF A LOVING COMMENT!!!

Meaja said...

Oh Sum, I'm so happy for you and your little family! What a handsome lil guy, and you look gorgeous in hospital picture with William next to you....so content and satisfied. Good job babes!

Nicolle said...

Oh my goodness, he is so CUTE!!! Congrats!! I cant wait to see him and squeeze his little chubbies! What a cute family! I love how sweet Bryn and Will are with him! SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! What a cute baby and name! And you look so great! I hope you're recovering well.

Megan R. said...

Congrats, I was just asking my mom today if you had him. He is so cute. I love his birthday. It's the best day of the year :) I hope everything is going good. I know how fun those c-sections are to recover from. Let me know if you need anything.

Denice said...

such a cute baby. hope everyone is doing well. be sure to call if you need anything from us. we have lots of baby/kid entertainers around here.

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

What a handsome boy!!! Congratulations! We are so happy he is finally here. We hope your recovery will be a quick one!

em kawasaki said...

I've never seen someone look so pretty going into surgery!

Congratulations! He is adorable.

The Farrell Family said...

Oh, he is so cute! Congratulations you guys! Hope you are feeling well Summer!

Janet said...

Looooooove him!! So cute! And excuse me but who looks that good after just having a baby???? Hell-that's just not fair!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby:)

Angie said...

Congratulations!! How awesome! Great pictures. Welcome Pierce.

Jen Bird said...

Congratulations Summer! He is so sweet! And dang girl, you look beautiful sitting in that hospital bed!

Jen said...

He is so Beautiful, just like your other kiddos. I will call you, we want to come and see you!!Hope your doing well.

Ange said...

Congrats Sums!! He is so stinkin cute! I am so excited for you guys!! I need to come see him! Your kids are so cute with him and I love Sean's picture of him feeding Pierce and talking on the phone, that's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

He's absolutely darling Summer. Congratulations! I'm so glad both of you are doing well.

JesseAnn said...

Oh! He is adorable! Congratulations! I am really happy for you! I am glad everything went well. You have a beautiful family!!!! Don't you love to see them being such good big brothers and sisters! I can't wait to see him!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

so, so very happy for you! looks like he is getting lots of luv like he deserves! so lucky to have you for his mommy! *cami

katie said...

Congrats!! He's darling-love his name. Brynn reading him stories is so adorable! Good Luck adjusting to 3-you can do it!!

mary said...

He is so beautiful!!!! You guys did good! Congrats, I am so happy you finally got your little guy! Please let me know how I can help. Good luck, hope you are feeling ok!!

Julie said...

Congratulations Summer!! He is so adorable! I hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep! Now you guys will have your hands full won't ya!! Congratulations!!!!!!