Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Chillin'

Cul -de-sac of FIRE! @ Aaron's house. It is tradition!




Girls Night @ the movies!

Funny story...ask me about it! Sorry Steph, don't hate me!




First Bath's...





Ward Friends playin'!






Family picnic up the canyon with a friendly game of kickball!






I made some gooey rolls for my young women's lesson on Sunday. I forgot about the fact that my house is 80 degrees and that they would rise way quicker than expected!







Dinner at the Kinateder's!







Neighborhood potluck at our place!
We love all of our neighbors!


Rick makes a mean paella!!







Hot Dog Roast @ Nunn's Park!
Pierce with his twinner cousins, Maggie and Jones who are 6 days OLDER!!








Kiddos playing restaurant with their tea sets!

1 comment:

lramey said...

oh! i forgot you got that pic at the movie-hoorah!!!

steph's going to kill you...i'm laughing so hard right now!

ahhhh cute tubbies.

holy freakin gooey rolls---why have i never had those before? you're like the best neighbor EVER!! how fun!!!

Oh pierceypoo I love you! and can't handle how itsy the twins are!!!!! love those cute kiddos!!!
bubba's face in the last picture cracks me up!