Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nana Comes To Town!

MOWING THE LAWN
William borrowed his buddies little lawn mower and was in love with it. He especially loved mowing the lawn with dad! It was so dang cute and funny!



Checking the gas!
Starting it up!




THE PIE Enjoying some super yummy pizza!







OPENING FATHERS DAY GIFTS




SONIC
Jumping in the rain puddles!






PUPPET SHOW




SORTING THROUGH CANDY



CHILDREN'S PARADE








SLIP N' SLIDE
Nana bought the kids a new slip n' slide!






BRIDAL VEIL FALLS
The kids like coming here, but word to the wise...DON"T go on a Sunday!









SWIM LESSONS




CHILLIN'





VISITORS
Our next door neighbors and my Grandma stopped by to see the new baby!







GOODBYE FRIEND
Did you really have to move to Idaho Darla?!

3 comments:

lramey said...

1. yes, sean's muscles are huge
2. Bubba starting up the mower and checking the gas is making me laugh.
3. SUCH a CUTE picture of you and Sean at The Pie!!! You're so beautiful!
4. How was Nana here for 2 weeks and I saw her once???
5. slip n' slide!? Be right over
6. love your cutest boyses
7. oh! dar's gone....hate it....

Croslands said...

Still looks like you are busy and having fun. I guess three didn't slow you down a bit. I'm sorry that I missed you while I was there. I guess you'll just have to head out here.

AStoryADay said...

Sum... Okay HOW FUNNY! The same thing happened to me when I saw your blog and saw your new little boy... One week apart and both with the name Paul in it... HOW CRAZY! I miss you and your family.. I am sad I don't know your kids better and we can't go get frozen yogurt or make cookies together. We will be in Utah for Labor Day please tell me we can come over and see you? Love you! Nat