Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We LOVE our FREEDOM!!!!

I think it is pretty safe to say that the 4Th of July is my favorite holiday! We are lucky to live in Provo where we have one of the biggest and best celebrations anywhere!




STADIUM OF FIRE


Right before the stadium of fire they have what they call, street heat just outside the stadium. Sean was one of the main sponsors this year so he had a little booth their where they had a dunk booth. Ben dressed up as Obama, he was a good sport! It was funny!






We got to go to the Pre - Show party and the post-show party...here is my dad announcing all of the Stadium talent at the meet and greet.


This is SheDaisy. I really like their music!
After they came out, the Jonas Brothers came out and Brynn had the camera sitting right in front of them and forgot to take a picture! I think all the crazy girls screaming may have distracted her! We had the opportunity to meet the Jonas Brothers face to face and get their autograph, etc...seeing as I didn't know a single song they sing...we sent a few of our friends fanatical daughters along with Sean to meet them instead!


This is Glenn Beck, behind my dad!


Some pic's of the fam at the pre-show!















Sean's logo on the big screen!


So cute!





Here is Sean on stage at the stadium of fire giving away a free house to some one in the audience on behalf of his company, unclesamsland.com, who were one of the main sponsors!














I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed the Jonas Bros music!










PARADE

Sean's sponsorship provided for a big patriotic eagle balloon in the parade and we followed along in the hummer!

















FAMILY PICNIC




It is tradition to do a family parade! My mom had my dad drive his car onto the grass so we could have patriotic music playing for the parade!





















GALA

We went with some friends and fam to the freedom awards gala.

















BALLOON FEST

Usually, we go to the balloon fest, but this year we decided to just watch them from home!








CHILDRENS PARADE

The kids look forward to this parade all year long - serious!



This guy looked cool!







I am so annoyed right now because some how I just accidentaly deleted about 60 other pictures that I had posted on here! EErrrggghhh!! I guess I will have to put them in another post now...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow I can't believe you are out doing all this after just having a baby! You're amazing!

shikeyah said...

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR LOVE OF THE 4TH OF JULY AND THAT IT'S SPLATTERED ALL OVER ME NOW!!!! you provided us with thee best 4th ever this year!!! love you, and you look BEAUTIFUL in that navy blue color-

mary said...

You guys celebrate the fourth in style!!! How fun!! I love to see all the pictures of your family and all the fun stuff you do together. You are all amazing! May I add that you look amazing! (Remember how you just barely had a baby???)
So cool that sean was so involved in the freedom festival! Gave away a house????? Holy smokes!!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

The fourth of July= you Sum. I love it. Looks like just having a baby didn't slow you down at all. We hung out with Donny Martin (one of Spencer and Sean's friends) last week and they said they saw Sean giving away a house at the stadium of fire and they were like, "hey, that's sean!! ..giving away a house!?!" funny. Can't believe you were in the parade too. Maybe if I would have known that I could have gotten Spencer there instead of going to Eden. Next year is my year for the 4th so Provo here we come- it's been way too long!!

katie said...

I love how involved your whole fam is with Freedom Days. There's no place like Provo for the 4th . We come up every year. Ok-I need a black dress for my bros wedding and your friends dress is SO cute (the pic with 3 girls and its the girl in the middle. I actually know her I think from EFY. We were counselors together.) Do you know where she got it? I NEED it! Summer you look awesome and your babe is precious