Saturday, February 6, 2010

2/6/10

9:15am: Protein Shake (250)
11:15am: 1/2 c. low fat chili with two scoop fritos
2:00pm: medium pear and string cheese
4pm: turkey sandwich & 3 dried apple rings
6pm: pita chips (lame)
7:30pm: grilled chicken salad, bite of ice cream, few chips and salsa

Thank you again for all your comments and emails to me! For some reason my comments are going to my junk mail and I don't check that file. I don't now how to change that - any ideas? Anyway, I love what all of you have to say to me and your input and suggestions, etc - it is all so helpful and appreciated! I don't care if you don't even know me at all, please give me your advice!
I thought I had been doing pretty good with the calorie count, but some of you have been saying it is not enough. I haven't been hungry, so I thought I was fine. But, I also am not loosing weight, so it totally makes sense that my body is holding onto it because I am not giving it enough...
I am just trying to work on one thing at a time, I know there is so much I can and should do, but in order to make it more of a lifestyle than a diet, I am just implementing things as I go, so that I can adjust to everything and try to make things habits without having to think so much about it all the time.
By the way, I am exercising and staying on track with that, I just haven't been logging it - maybe I should start doing that too. And, I am drinking lots of water, but haven't mentioned that either!

No comments: