Monday, January 25, 2010

1/25/10

8:15am: Protein Shake (approx. 250 cal)
12:15pm: Asian Salad, Sesame Pasta, Pot Sticker, Pineapple
(It sounds like a major splurge - especially for my first day! My sister had me over for lunch, there were even more yummy things that I had to turn down! I don't know how many calories it was, but I would guess about 450?)
6:15pm: Homemade Crustless Quiche, Broccoli, banana (approx. 475 cal)
I felt good today. I had energy. I was a bit hungry, but I kept myself busy. I caught myself subconsciously going for my kids leftovers!
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS!

2 comments:

Ange said...

Good job girl for going public with wanting to loose weight! That takes a lot of guts!! I'm here cheering you on! The thing that helped me was to cut my calories and work out everyday which is your plan so I know you can do it!! Love you!

wendy said...

Right on Summer! The first few days are always the hardest-I think. I am so excited for you and am with you in this process. I will send you over all of my meal plans-if you want them. I don't want to bombard you with the stuff, so let me know what you want. Way to go on your first day-remember EVERY MEAL MATTERS! I am impressed with your attitude-you are going to go far!