Thursday, January 28, 2010

1/28/10

8am:Protein Shake (250)
11am: Healthy Choice Soup, grapes (175)
1:30pm:plain German pancake (200)
5pm: Fiber One cereal (100)
7pm: Lasagna, wheat bread, fat free - sugar free Italian Soda (450?)

Today, I had some sugar withdrawal's and was really craving something. I gave in to the last piece of German pancake in the fridge that was left over from last week! I felt totally guilty eating it. It could have been so much worse, so I won't be too hard on myself!

I realize I need to try and be more consistent with my eating times and that would be beneficial.

4 comments:

Jen said...

So awesome Summer! I know you can do this. I have been writing down what I eat too, and I feel like it helps. You are awesome for doing this, it gives me motivation. You always look so cute though, just so you know!

Karissa and Mik said...

Sister you are BRAVE! I am not the healthiest person alive but I have found that snacking (healthy of course) throughout the day instead of having 3 big meals helps me not to binge. I also have been taking green tea supplements (i take Nuskins Tegreen) which is awesome because its not only full of antioxidants but it helps rev your metabolism. Since I'm so busy and dont have enough time to fit in hours at the gym I try to fit in exercise everywhere i can: squats while i'm blowdrying my hair, lunges around the house, etc. Last thing I promise: Make sure you treat yourself every once in awhile! I say its ok to splurge as long as it's a couple bites and not the whole cake! that way you will feel satisfied! Good luck!

Sarah said...

Besides seeing you once a week bright and early, I have to admit I also blog stalk you occasionally! I love that you are doing this publically. I really need to jump on this train!!

Jin said...

Fiber One's yogurt is good when you are craving something sweet! I’m working with Fiber One, and we’re having a yogurt sampling promotion in Westfield Trumbull Mall at 5065 Main Street Trumbull, CT 06611 from 2/12/10 – 2/14/10 and Pentagon City Mall at 1100 S Hayes St Arlington, VA 22202 from 2/19/10 – 2/21/10. You can also get 75 cents off with a print-out of a coupon that can be found here: http://www.fiberone.com/Product/yogurts.aspx. Blog and tweet about this promotion, do not miss it!